Real World Parents Seminar
What is it?
Parents all over the country have expressed an urgent need for help in navigating the complex issues they face in trying to raise Godly children. We have designed a 3-hour workshop to give them the Biblical principles and practical tools they need now.
Who is it for?
- Parents with children of any age, no matter where their family is on their spiritual journey
Who developed it?
- Mark Matlock - nationally known speaker, author and founder of Wisdom Works Ministries
- Mark has spent nearly 20 years helping youth pastors, students, and their parents navigate youth culture, biblical wisdom and faith
- He is passionate about seeing families across the country transformed by God
Who leads it?
- Ministry leaders with years of experience and a commitment to helping families grow in Christ together
- Each presenter has gone through extensive training for the purpose of serving and resourcing families
What does the training provide?
- Realistic, practical next steps, not cheesy ideas that teenagers will roll their eyes at
- Help understanding what is really happening in our culture by looking at the latest statistics and what they mean
- A deeper look at the Biblical principles of parenting, and how to apply them
- How to build trust, independence, proper boundaries and wise decision-making
- Ideas for how families can integrate faith into their everyday lives
- Vision of how God wants to use each family to bring His love and generosity to their neighborhood
- Reframes the local church as a resource that supports the entire family
- Follow up web site with free resources to help pastors and parents go beyond the seminar